This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (December 2010) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Yehuda Shoenfeld works at Sheba Medical Center in Tel HaShomer and the Sackler Faculty of Medicine at Tel-Aviv University. He is the incumbent of the Laura Schwarz-Kipp Chair for Research of Autoimmune Diseases. Shoenfeld is the editor of two journals, Harefuah (Medicine) in Hebrew with English abstracts and Israel Medical Association Journal (IMAJ). He is co-editor-in-chief of Autoimmunity Reviews, and co-editor of the Journal of Autoimmunity, and member of the editorial board of the Clinical Reviews in Allergy & Immunology.
- Vaccines and Autoimmunity. by Yehuda Shoenfeld (Editor), Nancy Agmon-Levin (Editor), Lucija Tomljenovic (Editor). Wiley-Blackwell, 2015. ISBN 978-1-118-66343-1
- Immunomodulation of Experimental Autoimmune Diseases via Oral Tolerance - Vol. 20, 2000 - Critical Reviews in Immunology.
- Human Immunology : Patient-based Research. by M. Eric Gershwin, Yehuda Shoenfeld (Editor), Ralph Steinman (Editor). 2006. ISBN 1-57331-606-7, ISBN 1-57331-607-5
- New Trends in Astrodynamics and Applications II : An International Conference. by M. Eric Gershwin, Yehuda Shoenfeld (Editor), Edward Belbruno (Editor), International Conference on New Trends in Astrodynamics and Applications. 2006.
- Autoimmune Diseases And Treatment : Organ-specific And Systemic Disorders. by M. Eric Gershwin, Yehuda Shoenfeld, International Conference on Autoimmunity. 2005.
- Autoimmunity : Concepts and Diagnosis at the Cutting Edge. by M. Eric Gershwin, Yehuda Shoenfeld. Blackwell Science, Inc., 2006. ISBN 1-57331-517-6
- Infection and Autoimmunity. by Noel R. Rose (Editor), Yehuda Shoenfeld (Editor). 2004.
- The Antiphospholipid Syndrome II : Autoimmune Thrombosis. by Ricard Cervera (Editor), Ronald A. Asherson, Jean-Charles Piette (Editor), Yehuda Shoenfeld (Editor). 2002.
- Atherosclerosis and Autoimmununity. by Yehuda Shoenfeld (Editor), G. Wick (Editor), Dror Harats (Editor). 2001
- Cancer and Autoimmunity. by M. Eric Gershwin (Editor), Yehuda Shoenfeld (Editor). 2000. ISBN 0-444-50331-5
- The Decade of Autoimmunity. by Yehuda Shoenfeld (Editor). 1999. ISBN 0-444-82824-9
- Idiotypes in Medicine: Autoimmunity, Infection and Cancer. by Soldano Ferrone (Editor), Ronald C. Kennedy (Editor), Yehuda Shoenfeld (Editor). 1997.
- Autoantibodies. by Yehuda Shoenfeld (Editor), J.B. Peter (Editor). 1996.
- The Antiphospholipid Syndrome. by Ricard Cervera (Editor), Ronald A. Asherson (Editor), Jean-Charles Piette (Editor), Yehuda Shoenfeld (Editor). 1996.
- Natural Autoantibodies : Their Physiological Role and Regulatory Significance cover Natural Autoantibodies : Their Physiological Role and Regulatory Significance. by Yehuda Shoenfeld, David A. Isenberg (Editor). 1993.
- The Mosaic of Autoimmunity : The Factors Associated With Autoimmune Disease. by David Isenberg, Yehuda Shoenfeld. 1989.
- The Israeli Fitness Strategy : A Complete Program of Diet and Exercise Based on the Training System of the Israel Defense Forces. by Yehuda Shoenfeld, Amos Bar-Khama, Eric Shuman. 1980.
- Autoimmunity Congress
Yehuda Shoenfeld established the Autoimmunity Congress in 1999 as a network of international leaders on immunology, rheumatology and related fields, all of whom contribute their unique and diverse knowledge to the “family of autoimmunity.” Professor Shoenfeld is currently the Autoimmunity Congress President.
- Latin American Congress on Autoimmunity (LACA)
Yehuda Shoenfeld has been the Honorary Chair in all 5 of the iterations of The Latin American Congress on Autoimmunity (LACA)
- International Congress on Controversies in Rheumatology and Autoimmunity (CORA)
First launched in Florence in 2011, CORA has become a major event in the field of rheumatology and autoimmunity thanks to its fresh and intuitive structure featuring debate sessions on burning and controversial issues. Yehuda Shoenfeld has been the Honorary Chair in all 4 CORA events.
- Session 13, Vaccine Safety Conference, Jamaica, 2011, "Autoimmune (Auto-Inflammatory)Syndrome Induced by Adjuvant: A New Syndrome to be Defined"
- Autoimmunity Congress, Through The Eyes of Participants and Professor Shoenfeld
- Autoimmunity Congress 
- Latin American Congress on Autoimmunity 
- International Congress on Controversies in Rheumatology and Autoimmunity 
- Shoenfeld bio
- Inbar, Rotem; Weiss, Ronen; Tomljenovic, Lucija; Arango, Maria-Teresa; Deri, Yael; Shaw, Christopher A.; Chapman, Joab; Blank, Miri; Shoenfeld, Yehuda (2016). "WITHDRAWN: Behavioral abnormalities in young female mice following administration of aluminum adjuvants and the human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine Gardasil". Vaccine. doi:10.1016/j.vaccine.2015.12.067.
|This biographical article related to medicine in Israel is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|